cykel 🚲 bicicleta

Copenhagen is undoubtedly a city of cyclists, the bicycle is the #1 pick, actually, there are already more circulating than cars!

Danes often say "Denmark is as flat as a pancake", I totally agree, especially since I am from Lisbon of the seven hills. Anyway, my Dutch friends disagree and complain about the slightest geological irregularities, we can never please everybody, eheh.

So far, I have avoided accidents and stupid decisions on the road, something surprising for me. The truth is that I have a special gravity bond relationship with Earth, I cannot help it, I was that child that broke bones without even being "radical" 😅. I have the complete kit: pink helmet, snow gloves, waterproof trousers and windbreaker. It looks like as if I were going on an Arctic expedition next to the Danes' outfit. Rain or sunshine, there they are riding their bicycles, but always keeping a sense of style and almost none use helmet.

I hadn't cycled for years, I remember being 6 years old and being with my cousins ​​playing in Figueirinhas (family farm). We rode our bikes in the street to a place with a downhill ramp. In spite of being warned, I used the "forbidden" brake (front brake) and flew like a catapult. That day I gained not only a hill on my forehead but also a valuable lesson. I remembered this story because bicycles here don't have a front brake, but a brake on the pedals, it's cool and I was not expecting it.

It's nice to fly on the bike every day, it's another way of being in sink with nature. With bad weather the contact is sometimes overwhelming, not so much because of the rain, the worst enemy of a cyclist is the wind, especially when it is against us ..! And of course it's so good to make ourselves work a little, get up from the morning laziness. On my home to university path there is only a small hill, but it already defies my legs and heart, and I always make it to the sound of any upbeat motivational song.

I have already stretched myself, I leave you my beautiful loaned bicycle, I have a basket and everything!
🚲 🚲 🚲

Copenhaga é sem dúvida uma cidade de ciclistas, a bicicleta é o meio de deslocação #1, aliás, já existem mais a circular do que carros!

Por aqui ouve-se muito dizer "a Dinamarca é lisa que nem uma panqueca", estou totalmente de acordo, especialmente sendo eu de Lisboa das sete colinas. De qualquer forma, os meus amigos Holandeses discordam e reclamam à mais pequena irregularidade geológica ehehe, nunca podemos estar todos satisfeitos.


Até agora, consegui evitar quedas e disparates na estrada, algo surpreendente para a minha pessoa. A verdade é que tenho uma relação especial de gravidade com a Terra, não consigo evitar, fui aquela criança que ainda partiu alguns ossos sem sequer ter sido "radical" 😅. Tenho o kit completo: capacete cor de rosa, luvas de neve, calças e blusão impermeável. Parece que vou para uma expedição ártica ao lado da vestimenta dos Dinamarqueses. Faça chuva ou faça sol, lá estão eles na bicicleta, mas sempre mantendo o estilo e quase todos sem capacete.


Não andava de bicicleta há anos, lembro-me de ter uns 6 anos e estar com os meus primos a brincar nas Figueirinhas (quinta da família). Fomos andar de bicicleta para a rua até a um sítio com uma rampa um bocadinho inclinada. Apesar dos avisos, travei com o travão "proibido" (travão da frente) e lá fui eu de catapulta, nesse dia ganhei não só uma colina na testa mas uma valente lição. Esta história vem a propósito das bicicletas daqui não terem o travão da frente, mas sim um travão nos pedais, é engraçado e não estava à espera.


Sabe bem rasgar o ar todos os dias, é uma outra forma de estar em contacto com a natureza. Quando está mau tempo o contacto chega a ser demasiado próximo, nem é tanto pela chuva, o pior inimigo de um ciclista é mesmo o vento, especialmente quando está contra nós..! E claro que é tão bom obrigar o corpo a trabalhar um bocadinho, sair da preguiça matinal. No meu percurso casa-faculdade há apenas uma pequena inclinação, mas que já desafia as minhas pernas e coração, e faço sempre questão de a subir ao som de uma música upbeat qualquer que sirva de motivação.


Já me estendi, deixo-vos a minha linda bicicleta emprestada, tenho direito a cesto e tudo!


Comentários

Mensagens populares